nspired Occasions – Unique Ideas, Unforgettable Events. This is what we live and breathe every day. And this is our pledge to our clients — from beginning to end, we will strive to make your event even greater and more memorable than you ever imagined it could be.
- We listen to you to create a custom menu for your event.
- Our talented chefs use only the freshest and finest ingredients.
- We take care of the details, so you don’t have to – rental, staffing, valet, décor, bar service, etc.
- We visually delight your guests with our presentation.
- Our service staff is the best in the city – helpful, attentive and respectful of you and your guests.
For going above and beyond for nearly 30 years, we have received numerous recognitions both locally and nationally. Here are just a few:
- GOLD Award for the last 16 years in a row! Given to us by the readers of Ingram’s Magazine – Kansas City’s monthly business magazine
- ACE Award – Achievement in Catering Excellence. Given by Catersource, this is awarded to only 4 companies in the United States and Canada annually.
- Kansas City’s “25 Under 25” Small Business Award
Let us make your event an “Inspired Occasion”.
Why We DO What We Do
We thrive on the idea of innovation! Focusing that creative flare on events encompassing food, service and creativity, and we will always take our involvement deep below the surface of your event so your guests walk away with an experience to remember.
We get down to business to help your business. Whether it is a client appreciation event, holiday party, company picnic or an employee retirement celebration, we will always strive to create the event that meets your company’s needs and showcases your company.
From elegant dinner parties to backyard barbecues, Inspired Occasions welcomes the chance to provide social event planning and enticing presentations to satisfy both you and your guests.
It’s your special day, and we want to make it truly Unique and Unforgettable. You will meet with an event specialist who will get to know you — your likes, dislikes, and your vision for your wedding.