Many people are surprised to learn that large-scale commercial caterers also do private events. Home-cooked food has great appeal, but the real benefit of catering is having someone else take care of everything rather than cooking and serving the meal yourself.
Here are some reasons why you may want to consider hiring a caterer for your next dinner party.
1) You don’t have to cook or clean up afterward.
2) A catering company will usually bring all the required equipment; there’s no last-minute shopping, setup, or clean-up necessary.
3) Catering companies can provide multiple services, but you only have to deal with one company to deliver the services without stress.
4) A caterer will give a flat rate for their services which means you won’t be surprised when it’s time to pay the bill.
5) If you’re worried about finding enough seating space for your guests, a caterer can provide tables and chairs.
6) A caterer will bring everything needed to serve the meal so you won’t have any unusual items left over.
7) You’ll know exactly how much food is being served, including drinks, which eliminates guest confusion and stress about hitting specific caloric targets.
Choosing a Fun Theme
When you cater a private dinner party, you can be as creative as you’d like. If you have an interest in food, begin by choosing a theme.
Some popular themes are Italian, French, or steakhouse dinners. Since they are private events, you don’t have to cater to the tastes of your guests if your menu is something out of the ordinary. For example, most people love chocolate, but not everyone will enjoy mole sauce.
You can choose any theme, cuisine, and your abilities do not limit you as a chef. Plus, you get to give your guests your undivided attention.
Cater Your Next Dinner Party Today
Catering is an excellent option if you want to try an at-home dinner party but don’t want the hassle of organizing it. For more information on how to cater a private dinner party, contact Inspired Occasions.